Today is the first official day of Winter here in the
Southern Hemisphere. Bring it on, I say! There is so much I love about the
Winter months, mainly Winter fashion and the overall cozyiness of it all. Much
like my Summer To-Do List
, there are lots of things I’m looking forward to
doing during the cooler months. This list is a lot simpler than my last but still encompasses the things I most want to accomplish before September! Here’s a peak at what’s on my to-do list.
1. Go apple picking in Stanthorpe.
2. Attend the Jumpers and Jazz Festival in Warwick.
3. See a show at the theatre with my Mum and sisters.
4. Make a big batch of Ty’s homemade tomato relish.
5. Wear more white and neutrals.
6. Read a book in front of the fireplace.
7. Visit the Bunya Mountain Markets at least once.
8. Spend an afternoon visiting the local wineries.
9. Buy a faux fur vest (so I can stop borrowing Mum’s!).
10. Pack the picnic basket and head out for a long,
leisurely Sunday lunch.
What’s on your Summer/Winter (depending where in the world
you are!) To-Do List?
Happy first day of Winter Southern Hemispherers! Thanks so much for reading everyone! XO
Follow Let Us Wanderlust here: