December is here! I’M SO EXCITED! Christmas is my absolute favourite time of year, and for that reason alone, December is a my favourite month of the year. In celebration of it being the first of December today, I thought I’d share a little list of the things I’m looking forward to most this December…
1. Putting up our first Christmas tree in our first home together
2. Decorating the house with all my festive decor and Christmas decorations
3. Viewing the Christmas light displays in and around our neighbourhood
4. Baking yummy Christmas treats like shortbread, fruit mince pies, white Christmas, Christmas cookies etc.
5. Playing my favourite Christmas carols at every opportunity
6. Watching all my all-time favourite Christmas movies with Ty
7. Going to a Carols by Candelight evening
8. Spending this year’s Christmas with my family – it’ll be the first time we’ll be all together in 3 years!
My December and Christmas time to-do list? In the bag! What are you looking forward to most this December? Do you have an all-time favourite Christmas movie?