20 Random Facts About Me
1. I have a twin sister. We only recently found out that we are identical!
2. I am engaged to the best man ever. He’s my best friend.
3. I’m the oldest child (14 minutes older than my twin – it counts!)
4. I love to travel and I don’t discriminate – I want to visit EVERYWHERE!
5. I broke my leg on New Year’s Eve a few years ago.
6. I was a ballet dancer when I was younger, and continued with jazz and contemporary up until I finished high school.
7. I can speak French, although not as fluently as I used to.
8. I’m obsessed with decorating and home decor.
9. I recently moved from the city to a very small rural town and I love it here.
10. In my spare time, I love writing, photographing and DIY’ing.
11. My family are the most important people in my life.
12. I’m a girly girl who loves the outdoors, especially camping!
13. I really want to take a photography course one of these days.
14. Even though I adore travelling, I can be total homebody too.
15. I always wish there were more hours in every day.
16. I love the opportunity to dress up – so much so that I’m overdressed pretty much everywhere I go!
17. I was born on the Gold Coast.
18. I work as a clinical pharmacist – I share my work days between a large hospital in the city and a small hospital in the country.
19. I idolized Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series for most of my early teens!
20. I never tire of re-watching my favourite movies, even if I’ve seen them a bazillion times already.
And there you have it! Now, the fun part – I pass this challenge on to you!
What are 20 random facts about yourself?
Thanks for sharing! XO